On 07/13/2016 01:29 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:

pschindl has done those when I've been away before, so he might be OK
with picking it up again, or if anyone else would like to try that's
fine. We'd only need a compose request if there's something we want to
test that requires a compose but which we don't want to push stable
before testing.

Anyone conducting today's meeting? Please nominate yourself :)

Cheers,
Sudhir

I'll be checking mail periodically while I'm away, so if you really
need me for anything, just drop a mail and I'll get back soon enough!

Thanks everyone :)