Hi Folks,

Via this way , I would like to introduce myself briefly.

My name is "Yves Haegeman".
I am living in Belgium and I'm 54 years old.
My first (professional) contact with UNIX-like systems was in 1987 (HP-UX).
Since that moment I have not hesitated 1 second , staying for a long time in this "highly challenging & interesting" Unix/Linux domain for several projects & reasons.

- Database related : Oracle,DB2 LUW,MySQL,MaxDB_
_- ERP related : Oracle eBusiness & SAP
- Legacy applications : Oracle development with forms,reports,pl/sql
- Process computing (Chemistry) : C, C++ , Pro-C

I also try to combine the above listed in order to build a strong “helicopter view” (e.g. tackling performance & architectural challenges).

Many thanks to accept my membership to this fedora test community.

Below you will find my coordinates in case someone wants to contact me.

Bye,
*/Yves Haegeman
Kapelstraat 20
3360 Opvelp
M: +32 473 96.72.61
yves.haege...@opvelp.be <mailto:yves.haege...@opvelp.be> /*
*/https://be.linkedin.com/in/yvesh//* <mailto:yves.haege...@opvelp.be>

*/PS : I'm currently running Fedora 24 & testing Fedora 25 Beta on a couple of mini-servers (all purpose)./*