On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 03:10:58PM +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
> > This has been due to a variety of bugs and issues, along with pungi now
> > failing composes that don't have all required release blocking items.
>
> Is there a way we can loosen that up for rawhide and have it tightened
> down for branched. I think it's worth while to have at least a flow of
> the everything repository out on a regular basis like the old pre
> pungi-4 use to do.

I know we're already at new-deliverable explosion, but this seems like
a place where it'd be nice to have Rawhide and Bikeshed (or whatever we
want to call "tested and believed-to-be basically functional Rawhide").
That doesn't seem imminent, though, so Peter's suggestion seems
reasonable. Then maybe we could ask Jan as FPgM to keep track of what's
working and what's broken and help make sure the right people are on
it.

--
Matthew Miller
<mat...@fedoraproject.org>