On 06/24/2017 04:36 AM, Gavin Flower wrote:
On 23/06/17 03:17, Lawrence E Graves wrote:

On 06/22/2017 12:47 AM, Ed Greshko wrote:
On 06/22/17 11:44, Lawrence E Graves wrote:
Is there anyone experiencing this problem. I am running Fedora 26 Beta and every time I launch firefox, it launches full screen. Is there a way to stop this or is
this a new feature I have to live with. Please advise.

(Repeating my response from another list just for completeness)

I am running F26 Beta on 2 VM's. One is GNOME, the other KDE. In both of these Firefox does not start at a maximum to take over the entire display. So, I'm
not experiencing the issue you're facing.

What desktop are you running?

I am running gnome-shell.

Not a problem in the mate Desktop Environment!

(Ex GNOME 2 user)

That's why I am notifying the testers of this unusual problem. I went back and installed Fedora 25 and it didn't happen and then re-installed Fedora 26 back it came. Could it be in the tweek tool? I have turned the maximized button off and it had no effect. ??????????

--
All things are workable but don't all things work.
Prov. 3:5 & 6