On Sat, 2017-06-24 at 12:31 -0400, Jonathan Calloway wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I am trying to run Fedora Easy Karma on a Fedora 24 server and I am
> getting the following error:
>
> Error while querying Bodhi: Invalid releases specified: EPEL-24
>
> I did install EPEL 24, but I don’t understand why it would be
> “invalid”.  I’ve tried “googling” this and cannot really find
> anything for this error.

It thinks you're running RHEL or CentOS or another clone, not Fedora.
EPEL is a set of repositories containing additional packages for RHEL
(and clones) maintained by Fedora; basically if you maintain a package
for Fedora, you can quite easily also build it for EPEL, if it would be
useful to RHEL / CentOS users. So for some reason f-e-k thinks you're
running RHEL and is looking for EPEL packages for RHEL 24 in
Bodhi...which of course isn't going to work, since we're only actually
up to RHEL 7 :)

The question would be why it's making this error, but I don't know why
that might be off the top of my head...we'd have to look at the code it
uses to detect your OS.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey