Hi guys,

I'm very glad to request to join Fedora QA Work Group. Now I have 2 years work
experience on Hadoop/Storm/Kafka. I am familiar with Java/Scala/Python, and
interested in Fedora Cloud. Hope I can start from QA and take part in some
works of Fedora Cloud.

It`s about 5 years ago, I am start using Fedora 16. And when I come back, it`s
27 now... Anyway, it is really a fancy work. When I have no idea how to
contribute to it, Mike Ruckman`s comment guides me to the place.

My name is suiwenfeng, I'm 24 years old and live at Shanghai. I have more than
8 hours per weeks to make some contributions. Below is my contacts.

Github: https://github.com/suiwenfeng

IRC: suiwenfeng AT chat.freenode.net

FAS/Bugzilla: suiwenf...@live.cn

Thanks