Next week is the crunch week before F26 final, but it's also holidays
in two countries with a lot of key Fedora contributors. In the US,
Tuesday July 4th is Independence Day (and many people may take a long
weekend for family stuff including Monday). In the Czech Republic, both
July 5th and July 6th are public holidays (Saints Cyril and Methodius'
Day, and Jan Hus Day).

This makes me worried key people needed to clear blockers and run
validation may be harder to get hold of than usual. I don't have any
answers, just some general worry. :) Are there current blockers that
could use some early pushing to avoid a crisis next week?

--
Matthew Miller
<mat...@fedoraproject.org>