Hello fellow Fedorians, my name is Shaun Assam and I'd like to join the
QA team. I've been providing feedback and karma for packages in fedora-
testing and believe my participation in QA would allow a greater outlet
to collaborate with the community.

I feel my experience in Technical Support can provide some helpful
feedback from the perspective of the average end-user and deliver some
insightful ideas for the community's consideration. I also have
experience working on technical documentation and in my spare time I
research and analyze the quality of digital audio to enhance the joy of
music (using Fedora as the OS for my digital jukebox of course.)

I thank you for your consideration and look forward to working more
closely with a community dedicated to making Fedora the best Linux
distribution.

Regards,

Shaun Assam
IRC: sassam