----- Original Message -----

Hey Henrique,

I am really sorry, for the long delay, although we had a word but here goes the
official welcome email!

Welcome to Fedora QA, thanks for helping us out with Kernel Test Day and i18n
test day. I would love to help you get
started, we have a onboarding call coming, I would like you to vote
[http://whenisgood.net/iz7wagw] and when we fix a time, we will have a video
call
where we will talk about how to get started with day to day testing
contributions.

Thanks
//sumantro