On Wed, 2018-10-31 at 13:37 -0400, pmkel...@frontier.com wrote:
> In regard to the test results page and the specified order of testing:
>
> Following up on a comment I made on a message earlier today concerning
> if the updates-testing repo should be enabled for Anaconda installs and
> the impression I am under that we want to do testing on each drop
> according to this matrix before any updates are applied I edited the
> subject page to move the Updates Graphical test to be the last test in
> the Beta sequence.

The matrices aren't intended to be organized in any kind of sequential
order, really. But changing that wouldn't hurt anything, sure.

> I searched for the source of the matrix, but could not find it. Then I
> considered that that each matrix may be made by editing the last one.

No, you were right the first time. The template page is here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Template:Desktop_test_matrix

please be very careful about editing these, though, as you could easily
break a lot of stuff. Ideally, please propose changes to the list
before making them, and certainly mail the list if you do change
anything.

I'll make this change in the template now, since it should be safe and
might help someone. Thanks!

> That's why I edited this page at least to get the suggestion going.
>
> I would further suggest that we add a command line DNF test at the end
> of the final sequence, but I did not add such a test to the page.

That is in Base, not Desktop, as it is not desktop-specific.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Template:Base_test_matrix - note that
has 'package_install_remove' and 'update_cli' tests.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey