Hi all,

Deluge[1] has just reached a major milestone in releasing version 2.0 with Python 3 support. I have pushed the 2.0.3 update (previous version being 1.3.15) to Fedora Rawhide. In my light testing everything appears to be working, but I would like more eyes on it.

https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=1307635

Please either grab the update in the next compose or pull the packages from Koji. You may leave feedback in this thread or in Bugzilla. FYI, I have seen a few bugs reported by other users so far so a 2.0.4 update is possible soon.

One reported issue is the loss of all seeding info for 1.3.x torrents, but in my upgrade I did not see any data loss.

Thank you,
Michael

[1] https://deluge-torrent.org