On Sat, Aug 24, 2019, 5:58 PM Silvia Sánchez <bhkoh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure is that about SELinux.  They didn't see any SELinux alert,
> but the option, tab or whatever it is called in Gnome for changing
> timezones was greyed out.  Even after unlocking it, it was impossible to
> choose because it remained greyed/disabled.

Silvia, Adam is right. I didn't test newest F31 composes since the report.
But by disabling selinux, these issues had gone.

What I saw related to timezone is in this screenshot:
https://alciregi.fedorapeople.org/screenshot/timezone.png
So the option to select the time zone was not grayed out, but the
subsequent list was empty. (This was with selinux enabled).

I think you are talking about another issue.
BTW timezone option is correctly grayed out if you turn automatic timezone
on.

Ciao,
A.