I am on Day # 3 of Xfce in Fedora 33 on hardware as my only operating
system.

Today's update was nice.

I am not qualified to test anything, but I can tell you from the
perspective of
someone using a computer to do simple task, like web-surfing that it works
very good.

Except, I still do not have wi-fi working, due to my on-board Broadcom
wi-fi.
I have things installed, and the software recognizes the wi-fi devices, but
does
not establish a connection.    This is a problem I have had throughout my
Fedora
experience, but I seldom use wi-fi, so I have not addressed it.      I have
a wi-fi
dongle, but I have not figured out how to make it work yet.    I have had
similar
problems in other distros.     I tried the hot-spot on my smartphone too,
but that
did not work.

I am still learning Xfce, and probably still a novice with Xfce, but since
it is so
simple and traditional, I guess, it would be safe to say I am just passed
the
novice stage.      Fedora's version of Ristretto Image Viewer is the most
recent,
and the other distros still use an older version.     I poked around
viewing a few
photos and watched htop, and Ristretto had little impact on resources, and
I was
able to quickly view lots of photos.     I opened and closed Ristretto
several times
and viewed photos.    And it was snappy.

I also played a game of Freecell ( Aisleriot ) and a game of Gnome Mahjonng.

And surfed the web.

I do not yet have any emotional attachment to Xfce, but I can see why so
many
people like it.    I have not modified the menu.

The screensaver has so nostalgic animations.      Does anybody in the Fedora
community still use screensavers.      There are some that are lame.
But once
in a while it is nice to go back in time to an era, where people were
showing off
their new screensaver animations.

I think I filed a bug-report for Lutris.      I am not a gamer, and I do
not know if
the bug-report was received or accepted.    ( My internet provider stinks ).

I have geany 1.36, but have no idea what an IDE is.

One thing I do not like about some software is that it idoes not show you
in the menu what version it is, nor a description of the software.    For
example, the pdf viewer ( which I think I installed via flatpak ?? )

I would post more, but I really do not know much, and my d***n internet
keeps crashing.

David Locklear
Arcola, Texas USA