On 6/4/20 12:31 PM, David wrote:
I did notice something new, but not sure if it is new.   When I clicked on "restart" there was something in the dialogue
box about new updates would be installed.

Then as the computer was rebooting, there was a message about waiting for new updates, kind of like you see on
other operating systems.

It's not new. Gnome Software checks occasionally for updates and if it finds any, it will download the packages and set that option on the reboot screen. If you check the box then when you reboot it will do the updates offline.

If you are manually doing the updates regularly then you will probably not see that very often.