On Thu, 2021-01-28 at 12:33 +0100, Lukas Ruzicka wrote:

> The most important change we are facing now is that
> * PipeWire is here to support everything and if it does not, the operating
> system has major flaws.*

...but for the last several years we've been in effectively the same
situation only with Pulseaudio, so this isn't much of a change at all?
You could just as well say of Fedora 33 "Pulseaudio is here to support
everything and if it does not, the operating system has major flaws".
The only real difference between PA and PW from that point of view is
that PW also replaces JACK, but JACK was only used by some very
'professional' things we wouldn't have blocked the release for anyway.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA