You beat me to it.

I can confirm your observation.  I was set to post the draft below:

I updated my Rawhide 24-hours ago.  Since then, I lost textual output.
I can see the GRUB menu and the Plymouth screen.  After those, no texts
show up any more -- only the blinking cursor remains.  I can tell that
there is activity on the machine because the cursor keeps moving around
(changing lines like it is printing out stuff, only I can't see any
texts).  Some commands execute as expected (without visuals, that is).
For example, "clear" sends the cursor back to the top-left corner of
the screen; but I do not see the text while typing.  The phenomenon is
strange.

So, I went on to download the latest rawhide ISO
(Fedora-Server-dvd-x86_64-Rawhide-20210424.n.0.iso).   The installation
went fine (graphics and all).  However, after installing, I am back to
the same phenomena.  This behaviour implies that one or more recent
packages in rawhide repositories have bugs.  Has anyone experienced
this recently?  Perhaps I should investigate further.

Regards
Onyeibo