Hello there,

I was wondering if it was possible to get the stable kernels used in Fedora 34, instead of kernel 5.13, or 5.12 in the nodbug repo.

Right now, for example, Fedora 34 is using kernel 5.11.17, as far as I know, and I upgraded to Rawhide excluding any kernel updates, because I want to keep the stable kernel which is currently in use in Fedora.

Is there, how ever, a way to update this stable version once a new version comes out? so, if 5.11.18 comes out, is it possible to update to that, instead of upgrading to 5.13 or 12?

Thank you for any answer.

Best regards.

Francisco.