Hello team,

My name is Ahmed Almeleh, I am 20 years old and live in London, UK.

I am really interested in helping with Fedora's Quality Assurance team. I
have a BTEC Level 3 in Computing from Nescot College at Distinction
Distinction Merit (DDM) grade. I am currently studying for my HND in
Computing at Nescot whilst also teaching Information Technology online
through Superprof. I love virtualizing linux distros such as Fedora,
Oracle Linux, POP OS and Ubuntu. I started using Linux with Ubuntu 16.04
LTS on the 25th October 2016 when I was only 15 years old. I loved updating
packages, backing up and testing the distro out. My first contact with
Fedora was Fedora 28. I really enjoy using DNF and really want to be a
System Administrator or Web Developer. I am fluent in Html, CSS and
JavaScript. I also am currently doing an assignment for college that
involves testing how data can be secured when working remotely and how to
monitor employees who are working remotely.

Feel free to contact me

Yours Sincerely
Ahmed Almeleh