(sorry if this appears multiple times, I've had some email client problems lately)

I ran into som problems running configure. It aborted by
checking for size_t... (cached) yes
checking whether time.h and sys/time.h may both be included... yes
./configure: test: unknown operator ==
configure: error: ./configure failed for dvipng
configure: error: ./configure failed for texk

uname says this about my machine:
SunOS 5.9 Generic_117171-02 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-100 Solaris

Attached is the complete configure.log

Regards,
        Erik
Erik Frisk                            email:         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dept. of Electrical Engineering         tel:            +46 13 285714
Linköping University                    fax:            +46 13 282035
S-581 83 Linköping
SWEDEN                               http://www.fs.isy.liu.se/~frisk/