> compilation fails when configured with "--with-system-wwwlib":
> make[2]: *** No rule to make target `../../libs/libwww/wwwconf.h', needed
> by `xdvi.o'.  Stop.

The solution is to drop all dependencies to */../libs/* in
texk/make/rdepend.mk and texk/web2c/pdftexdir/Makefile.in and to
regenerate the depend.mk files which have references to some libs (xdvik
and pdftex). I just have done this (after discussing this issue with
Olaf Weber), so starting with the next beta, this should be fixed.

As always: thanks for your report. Very much appreciated.

Thomas