Hello,

I am trying to port teTeX 2.0.2 to MirOS, an OpenBSD variant. We need a
modified version of GNU libtool. Installing it usually requires running
autoconf over the source. I am now running autoconf in the following
directories:

 * the main dir
 * libs/libwww
 * libs/ncurses
 * texk

The problem is that libs/libwww/Makefile.in (and others) use the
ac_include macro. After running autoconf 2.13, configure runs through.
However, ac_include is not expanded, and make fails.

What am I doing wrong? Do I have the wrong version of autoconf? Is running
autoconf supported at all? A quick googling turned up a Debian bug report
about the same thing, #130309. They did not find a solution over there, so
I'm asking here.

--Benny.