Georg Schwarz wrote:
Jan-Åke Larsson wrote:
Let's try adding that test.

texk/dvipng/configure already has for ac_hdr in inttypes.h fcntl.h sys/time.h stdbool.h

? Not my configure script. (checking...) The configure script from the dvipng source package distribution seems to indicate that the standard C header test includes a test for inttypes.h, and it also contains the line # On IRIX 5.3, sys/types and inttypes.h are conflicting.

How interesting. My guess is that autoconf 2.13 (which is used by tetex)
does not have that. I cannot really fix this in my (2.5x) configure
code, since it is a bug in the (2.13) configure script used by tetex.

Thomas: I will fix dvipng.h so that it does not conflict with
sys/types.h on IRIX 5.3. Detection of the conflict in the (2.13)
configure script would be up to you, manually setting that variable is possible of course. I'll help with what I can, but Georg would need to
test anything we come up with. Perhaps it is easiest to remember this
problem and wait for the migration to autoconf 2.5x.

Perhaps Georg will want to try my ac2.59 configure script? Just ask and
I'll send it to you off-list.

/JÅ