LS

I just installed precompiled tetex-1.0 on digital unix,
which seemed to go smoothly.

In my latex I say \usepackage{times}. The document
compiles and prints fine. Now in xdvi
the documents appears as mainly empty. Only
a few math symbols and included PostScript
files show up. xdvi does not give any error
messages. When I used xdvi the first time it did
generate all kinds of files as it should.

When I omit the \usepackage{times}, the document
appears normally in xdvi.

Thanks for any help

Teun Burgers

--
Drs A.R. Burgers        Netherlands Energy Research Foundation ECN
Phone: +31-224-564959   Solar & Wind Energy, PV Cells & Modules