Hi,

I installed the newest CJK package for Latex2e (I use RHAT Linux 6.0 and
web2c).  I installed the package following the document.  The
installation and compiling seems no problem.  But when I view the .xdvi
or conver to .ps file, I got the error message:

kpathsea: Running mktexmf  gsfs1415
! I can't find file `gsfs1415'.
Please type another input file name
! Emergency stop.

It seems the font path is error (gsfs1415 is Chinese font file, it
locates at $TEXMF/fonts/tmf/gb2312/gsfs14).  Can anyone help me to fix
it?

Lin Yong

LIN Yong
                                                        .~.
Centre for Advanced Information Systems,               / v \
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore           //   \\
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                        /(  +  )\
Web: http://www.cais.ntu.edu.sg:8000/~linyong         ^^ ~ ^^