you are right, my latex version work ! I was thinking LaTeX was
not a part of the teTeX Distribution...

yet, where should I put my new *.sty or other files in my teTex
arborescence to unable LaTeX to find it ?

thanks,         Freddy.

On Mon, 5 Mar 2001 23:40:41 +0100
Reinhard Kotucha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>     > hi all, I've done the install of teTeX-1.0 correctly. The latex
>     > link is present in my binary directory. I've done the download
>     > of the latex directory:
>
>     >         [freddy@orion ~/latex2e]$ ls
>     > base contrib doc exptl fonts packages required
>
> You do not need the directory ~/latex2e at all.  All you need is part
> of the teTeX distribution.  Do you want to upgrade LaTeX or does it
> not work?
>
> Regards,
>   Reinhard
>
> --
> Reinhard Kotucha                                     Phone: +49-511-751355
> Berggartenstr. 9
> D-30419 Hannover                    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Microsoft isn't the answer. Microsoft is the question, and the answer is NO.

Freddy Frouin
30, rue du Château des Rentiers
75013 Paris

Tél: 01 44 97 70 00