Paul Garlick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>> I have just upgraded teTeX to version 1.0.7 on my SGI IRIX machine
>> (running IRIX 6.5.13) and all is not well.  When I run LaTeX and xdvi on a
>> file I produce output that contains odd characters interspersed with the
>> text.  Capital Greek letters are substituted for the intended letters
>> (capital Pi for 'nt', capital Sigma for 'P' etc.).  I have run allcm and
>> allneeded but this has not had any effect.

What version of xdvik is this (output of `xdvi -version'
- I guess it's < 22.15?) Could you please do:

$ xdvi -debug -1 test.dvi > xdvi-log 2>&1

with test.tex being a small input file like:

\documentclass{minimal}
\begin{document}
test
\end{document}

and then send me (the gzipped version of) xdvi-log by email?

Thanks,
Stefan