Hi all,

We, tetex maintainers of Debian, got the bug which said
that teTeX 2.0 included dvipdfm but a wrapper script
dvipdft was missing (in the teTeX 2.0 source tree).

civic:~/misc/pack/teTeX/ORIG$ tar ztvf tetex-src-2.0.tar.gz | grep dvipdft
civic:~/misc/pack/teTeX/ORIG$

Apparently, dvipdft was referenced in a manual page of dvipdfm.
Is there any chance that dvipdft will be included in teTeX?

Best regards,                    2003.2.12(Wed)

 Atsuhito Kohda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima