Hi,

Can someone check something for me on a recent installation of teTeX (i.e.
teTeX 2.0(.1)) on some other platform than Mac OS X:

In context I cannot get the uwr fonts to work. The following (minimalistic)
file shows the problem on Mac OS X using the distribution prepared by Gerben
Wierda. I want to figure out if it is a problem with his packaging or with
teTeX in general (I suspect the latter).

%% start test file. Save as "test.txt"
\starttext
\setupencoding[default=ec]
\useencoding[ec]
\setupbodyfont[pos,12pt]
\input tufte
\stoptext
%% end of the example

Run this file with texexec (texexec --pdf test) and see if it works. On
TeXLive this works. Since this is what the author of context uses, I decided
to switch and it works fine. Since Thomas decided to include support for
context in his distribution, I think it should work on teTeX as well.

The fonts I'm asking for are available to LaTeX, so it is a little more
detailed than "The fonts aren't there, dude ..."

Thanks in advance,

Maarten Sneep