Dear all.

To the benefit of those doing MusiXTeX typesetting under unix (including
linux) I have prepared two new resources which Don has made available
from the software section of our archive

- a source distribution of the 'official' release 0.52 of M-Tx including
my own patches, (a.o. increasing the max 9 voices limit). Read the
accompanying file INSTALL.unix for instructions.

- a tiny utility dos2unix for converting files with DOS end-of-line
format
(\r \n) to Unix end-of-line format (\n). Read the accompanying file
README for installation instructions. Correct end-of-line format is
crucial for mtx- as well as pmx source files. Dos2unix may be used as an
alternative to the much more comprehensive GNU file conversion programme
'recode' which you may find in your nearest GNU mirror archive

Enjoy
--
Christian Mondrup, Computer Programmer
Scandiatransplant, Skejby Hospital, University Hospital of Aarhus