> I would need a trill sign that has the vertical slash in the middle of
> the third upward line. I probably could manage by a long serie of
> trial and error to create such a font, but I think this would be a
> waste of time when so many TeXperts or metafont wizards are around.

I started to modify some digits from the CM font set into sharped basso
continuo figures some months ago. The thing you ask for looks similar to
me. Unfortonately at present I'm stuck due to serious lack of time. But I
hope I can get back on it at the very end of the year. If there's no
solution shown up until then, ask me again.