On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 08:51:50PM -0800, Alexander V. Voinov wrote:
> [...]
> line of lyrics sometimes becomes broken (not exactly
> horizontal). See an example here:
>
> http://www.sobor.org/music/tmp/example.zip
>
> Two PDFs, suffixed as 'rus' show the difference: an -old one is built
> with the previous (old?) version of musixlyr (and same old versions of
> M-Tx and PMX). All the rest, including a fully English version, is built
> with the latest M-Tx (c053h), PMX (2.35) and musixlyr.

Hmm - I've processed the PaschaEirmos1 example without noticing the
problem. I guess that this has to do with different fonts we're using.

Since you're using 12pt font size (which is nonstandard for musixlyr),
you may try to fix this problem by inserting the command \setlyrstrut
after your global font change "%%\rm" within your score header. If that
doesn't work, please complain again.

Regards,

Rainer