On Mon, 10 Dec 2001, Luis Pablo Gasparotto wrote:

> I've downloaded a lot of tex, pmx and mtx music sources from Werner
> Icking site and when I try to get dvi files I get a lot of error
> messages like:
> ! Undefined control sequence
> l.1 \fulltitle
>                     {\^0 nuit brillante}
> ?
> ! Undefined control sequence
> l.1 \shorttitle
>                     {\^0 nuit brillante}
> ?

There are indeed a few older tex-files in the archive
that need additional macro packages which are not included.
Many authors use additional personal macro packages, but in
the newer pieces in the archive these are added in the zip-files.
The meanings of the above macros are obvious
and you could easily add those macros. It is probably too much work
to modernize all source files which span more than a decade in
typesetting. Some are even in musictex and have to be processed
in compativility mode.

Christof