Dear all.

As I had to do a few musical corrections in my collection of solstice
songs found in the vocal music section of the Icking archive I've taken
the opportunity to also replace the 'old' font based slurs and ties in
these scores with Stanislav Kneifl's new postscript slurs and ties. As I
always have my scores accompanied by the typesetting sources you'll have
a chance to see how easily I've taken Stanislav's macros into use. I've
added a readme file to the zip file containing the source files.

Bye
--
Christian Mondrup, Computer Programmer
Scandiatransplant, Skejby Hospital, University Hospital of Aarhus