Joerg Anders wrote
> On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, Dirk Laurie wrote:
>
> > Joerg Anders skryf:
> >
> > 3. Vertical spacing
> >   You need the equivalent of the M-Tx preamble command
> > Space: -1 -1 -1 -1 2
> >   See the attached file.
> >

> Thank you for this. But I'm a bit confused: Do you have any
> experiance in which cases this is necessary? I ask because
> the PMX documentation doesn't mention these expressions.

I responded to Dirk's response with

>I couldn't track the original source of w2allok.pmx.
>If Dirk's spacing adjustments are removed from it,
>the vertical spacing is indeed messed up.
>However, "AI.9" appears to fix that; I don't think any in-line TeX is
needed.

and I didn't hear any more about this until today.  Is there something wrong
with my alternate proposal? Of course I realize it would be best if PMX got
the vertical spacing right all the time without any tweaking, and I may
revisit this problem sometime, but not right now.

--Don Simons