----- Original Message -----
From: "Christian Mondrup" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "TeX-music" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 12:45 PM
Subject: [TeX-music] Composers's web pages

> Dear all.
>
> During the past year our sheet music archive has kept growing with an
> increase of 10-15 scores per month. That means an ever increasing size
> of the instrumental- and vocal music web pages which are the main access
> points of all the scores of the archive.

>In the long run - and probably already now - the loading time of those 2
>pages is a problem for web guest with low performance modem based
>internet connections  [...]

I'm glad you take such an element into account.

BTW I was wondering if the "W3C HTML 4.01" is absolutely
necessary on *each* page of our site. It is more than 2K big, and it
seems we are sponsored by some commercial organization.

Close topic: is it absolutely necessary that some messages on this
list contain this:

This is very spam-like, and makes it impossible to program a
filter rule that rejects most of the spam, but keeps the messages
of our list.

Regards,

Jean-Pierre Coulon                         E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Observatoire de la Côte d'Azur
Département FRESNEL, groupe ILGA
BP 4229
06304 NICE Cedex 4

Tel: (33) {0}4 92 00 31 58   Fax: (33) {0}4 92 00 31 38