G'day All,

Thanks to everyone who helped my solve my last problem.

I've come to a second stumbling block,

I need to set an extra large font for each note, something like a 3cm
character height ought to be about right, I'm using the postscript fonts
by Takanori Uchiyama, so stupidly large fonts should be possible I just
can't figure out how to set an arbitrary fontm size.

Once again lashing of good karma for anyone who can help :-)

Thanks

Joel

--
Sourcemage GNU/Linux                         /~\  ASCII Ribbon campaign
Linux so advanced it may as well be magic    \_/ stop HTML mail and news