Jean-Pierre Coulon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] wrote:

> But they show up correctly in Acrobat 5 !

Ah! But is your option "use greek text" selected or unselected? I'm
using Acrobat Reader 5.0.5, and when I switched the greek text back on
again (the first thing I did when installing the Reader was switching
off both greek text and the splash screen) the slurs in figures 2.19 and
2.20 vanished, as Don described.

Greetz,
Arjen

--
Arjen Bax | CMG Noord-Nederland B.V. | Postbus 70237 | 9704 AE Groningen
| Eemsgolaan 1 | 9727 DW Groningen | The Netherlands | TEL
+31-50-5219500 | FAX +31-50-5219501 | WEB http://www.cmg.nl
Emacs is a great operating system---it lacks a good editor, though.