Yes, there is a bug, an incompatibility with the correction required by
"Cornelius C. Noack" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> and the problem raise
by Olivier Vogel.

In ordrer to conciliate both, I propose the following change:

4418c4418
<   \noinstrum@nt1\s@l@ctinstr
---
>   \noinstrum@nt1\s@l@ctinstr\internote\Internote

Please try that ALL. If no objection, this will result in musixtex.tex
version T.112