Hi all,

I'm happy to announce the formation of one of the first karaoke (sing-along)
mail-list on the internet:

Karaoke is a form of entertainment performed by professional or amateur
singers accompanies by pre-recorded music while reading the words from a video
screen.  In the U.S., home karaoke system has become very popular and is a
great source of family fun.  In addition, there are many types of tracks
available, including gospel, country, musical, movie, dance, children,
wedding, pop, rock, jazz, you name it.  Feel free to use the mailing list to
discuss music, singing, songs, artists, karaoke trends and experiences,
advertise karaoke hosting service, post karaoke classified ads ... and make
karaoke friends.

We hope more people can join the discussion and make the mailing list as
informative and helpful as possible, so there is finally a successful karaoke
mailing list.  Thank you for your time and wish you a great day.

(If you are not interested in singing or karaoke at all, we apologize for any
inconvenience this may cause you.  There will be no more announcement after
this)

Diane C., Admin Assistant
--
http://ravelab.com - RaveLab Karaoke CDGs browsable by artist name or song