Dear all.

The configuration of the future Icking Archive server has turned out to be considerably more problematic and time consuming than initially expected. However, we are now apparently on the right track.

In order to verify that the new server is actually generally accessible I ask all you TeX-Music subscribers you to try connecting to the new server, http://icking-music-archive.org/ and if that is successfull then also to download some files from it. Upload facilities has not been established yet. Apart from that the structure and content of the new server should be exactly identical to that of the currently usd sunsite server.

Please report successfull as well as failing accesses back to me.

Best regards
--
Christian Mondrup, Computer Programmer
Scandiatransplant, Skejby Hospital, University Hospital of Aarhus