Daniel Taupin wrote:
OK. But now, could you send me the ftp sites, userid and password for uploading new releases and scores ...

When announcing the new Icking Archive web site yesterday I ought to have informed you that until a upload facility at icking-music-archive.org has been established we've been allowed to continue using our ftp upload service at sunsite.dk. So there is no difference in upload proceeding yet.

Christian Mondrup wrote:

Dear all.

The Werner Icking Music Archive, http://icking-music-archive.sunsite.dk/, has until now been hosted by the Sunsite server at the University of Aalborg, Denmark.

The archive has now been moved to a new address, http://icking-music-archive.org, hosted by The Royal Academy of Music, Aarhus (Det Jyske Musikkonservatorium).

Sunsite of Aalborg will provide a forwarding from the old to the new address.

Best regards

--
Christian Mondrup, Computer Programmer
Scandiatransplant, Skejby Hospital, University Hospital of Aarhus