Dear all.

Today I got an error report from an archive contributor concerning files missing in the sheet note archive. Thad lead to my first file restore from a complete tarball backup file of the old sunsite archive which I got with me from sunsite.dk.

I'll ask all of you to inform me at once if you encounter similar problems. It is obvious that not all the initial copying from the old sunsite archive to the current archive was successful. But due to the tarball backup I'll be able to supply missing files. I only have to know _which_ files are missing. I should wonder very much if today's error reporter has found the _only_ missing-file-problem!

Bye
--
Christian Mondrup, Computer Programmer
Scandiatransplant, Skejby Hospital, University Hospital of Aarhus