Sorry, I forgot attaching the files. Thanks to Mats Bengtsson for pointing me on that.

Andreas Reichhart wrote:
Here are another two solutions for your problem, both coded directly in Postscript, suitable for A4 paper. Choose which one pleases you better.

Stefan Svensson wrote:

I'm out of empty score papers! I can't write notes by hand! :-)

I recall someone asking here if it was possible to create an entire page with note systems only, no bars, no notes. However, I'm unable to find that post (and it probably was several years ago).

Does anyone have an idea of how to tweak MusixTex into this - or perhaps I should save the time and use FrameMaker or any other ordinary word processor to create empty scores? :-)

Stefan

Greetings, -- Andreas Reichhart