maurizio codogno skryf:

> Probably we need just some header file - Í'll investigate.
> However, as of now, mtxC055c is useless :-)

Until about 0.50, my development environment was Borland Pascal, either
running on a DOS machine or under xdos.  Then it was p2c.  When
Christian told me that Free Pascal can compile M-Tx, I switched my
development environment to Free Pascal.  The first version of 0.55
indeed did not compile under p2c, but Christian found that a few small
changes fixed the problem.  But p2c is obsolescent.  It has survived
despite being unmaintained for eleven years because there was no decent
alternative.  Now there is one.  It is only a question of time, see
   http://www.freepascal.org/fpcmac.html
before fpc runs on a Mac, and then the last remaining reason for
providing C source will disappear.

Dirk