Dear all.

I guess most of you have noticed that the TeX-Music mailing list has been silent for quite a while.

The mailing list got out of function upon a disk crash August 18 which caused damages to part of the mailing list files. Unfortunately I and the technical staff of the Royal Academy of Aarhus hosting the Icking Archive haven't been able to figure out a remedy for the problems until this evening.

The TeX-Music list is functioning again. But the technical measures to get to there unfortunately caused all pending postings to TeX-Music sent after June 25 to get lost. I apologize for the inconvenience and encourage those of you who have sent postings to the archive since August 18 to resend your postings.

Best regards
--
Christian Mondrup, Sheet Music Editor
Werner Icking Music Archive