I have absolutely no idea what you are asking for. If the line were
transparent, you wouldn't be able to see it at all! What am I missing?

--Don Simons

I could successfully create these graces but there remains a problem as the
fore fall and back fall are to be placed near a note within the stave. Would
it be possible to define psline so that the lines would be transparent?

Hermann