On 11/17/06, Cornelius C. Noack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
(i)  What exactly is your problem? The only thing I see missing in your
      MusiXTex source is the end:

      \end

Thank you.

      After adding that, it runs fine with me and produces an appropriate
      (one-line) score (the `E\en in the 4th line before the last is, I
      suppose, on purpose),

No, not on purpose exactly--how do I get that lower e? Thanks for
mentioning it.

(ii) What do you mean to achieve: learning PMX via MusiXTeX ?? That's
      putting the cart before the horse!! After all, the whole purpose of
      PMX is to avoid having to learn MusiXTeX ...

Um . . . I'm just trying to find my way, believe me, I just became sure
that MusiXTeX is installed properly and I'll move on to PMX.

Now I am trying to convert my_favorite_things.dvi to .ps or better .pdf.
Any suggestions?