  -----Original Message-----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of ZeH (Leandro
Zatesko)
  Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 7:14 AM
  To: Werner Icking Music Archive
  Subject: Re: [TeX-Music] Problems with \atnextline

  Ok! You were right! I have forgotten to use %.... =P

  Sorry!

  On 9/14/07, Christof Biebricher <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
    On Fri, 14 Sep 2007, ZeH (Leandro Zatesko) wrote:

    > I am having a problem with the \atnextline command. When using
    >
    > \atnextline{staffbotmarg=5\Interligne}
    >
    > a terrible dark vertical rule is drawn at the end of the current line
and
    > the changes are not only applied at next line but also applied at
current
    > line...
    Dear Leandro,
    the vertical rule is the sign that you had somewhere a spurious space.
    Please remember that you should end all lines with % and carefully avoid
    code that inserts a space somewhere.

    However, for a beginner it is much easier to work with a preprocessor.
    Have a look at pmx; it is really worthwhile. The time win and the ease
    of coding is amazing.

    Regards, Christof

    --
    Prof. Dr. Christof K. Biebricher
    Max-Planck-Institute for Biophysical Chemistry