Sorry, I didn't think it was necessary. I thought the only language (allowing the creation of midi files) there was PMX.
And the problem was generic, but there the code was:

bn0- / % the key signature is -1
a8- g a ( g+ g2 ) //
d0 /

b82 f+ b c r b c4 | c8-- g+ e+ ( g g ) c4 c8 | b8- f+ b2d / % there in the midi I still hear the b normal, while I want it to be flat ^^
G3sm2b3n c cs d2 f | c2 ze b4+ a | d4d- c1 d f2 /

Do you really need the midi file? Because it's too long for such a problem.