I've tested the new version with a lot of scores: the program worked properly in all cases exept for this little piece of G.M. Bononcini:

http://icking-music-archive.org/scores/g.m.bononcini/4vcnt.zip

In the second PMX pass I have the following error message:

Figures not allowed in >1 voice above first

I can't locate the mistake in my source pmx file. This score was typeset with an experimental and not still alive pmx preprocessor, PMXPP. Nevertheless the resulting pmx file works well with PMX 2.5.4.

Luigi

Don Simons wrote:
Well, here's the latest bugfix of the day. Thanks to Luigi for finding the
bug. Unlike the last round, this time I could see exactly where I screwed up
and how it caused Luigi's bug. I've removed both 2.517 and 2.518 from the
S/W archive.
Sorry for all the recent careless programming. I'm crossing my fingers that
this one will be reasonably stable. Here's the new link:

http://icking-music-archive.org/software/pmx/pmx2519.zip

--Don Simons